Our Clients

Every business, irrespective of its size, requires an effective inventory management system to manage its work flow flawlessly. Advancements in technology have changed the way business owners manage their businesses. Now-a-days, everyone wants to get maximum benefit by automating their business workflow.

According to a survey conducted on State of Small and Medium size Businesses, only 33% of Businesses use an inventory management system, which leaves about 67% of the total market untapped.

Why become GOIS Reseller

  • Market Potential & Brand Name

    • Almost 67% of the market is untapped and is open for you to conquer
    • GOIS is the leading inventory management software used by industries of different verticals
    • GOIS-Pro is the sister affiliate of MetaOption LLC,A leading ISO 9001:2008 certified, IT solution provider and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
  • Joining Fee and Eligibility Criteria

    • Becoming our reseller is absolutely free
    • Being technically sound is not a criteria
    • Any individual or business, having a decent client base can join us and start earning huge profits by referring GOIS to their clients
  • Commissions and Discounts

    • Industry best profit-share ratio: up to 70% as compared to the market trend of 25%
    • Transparent commissions, discounts & incentives structure
    • Special discount to reseller if he himself wants to use the system
    • Each and every time the reseller’s client renews their subscription with GOIS, the resellers will get their share of the profit which they are entitled to
  • Added benefits

    • GOIS, premium resellers will be listed on our website and be entitled to use our company’s name & logo to promote their business
    • One stop Reseller Dashboard for overseeing all the details regarding customers, commissions, leads etc
  • Training and Support

    • Web based training/ product demonstration, video tutorials, online educational material, etc
    • A dedicated team of training specialists, marketing collaterals- brochures, flyers, eBook, Manuals, etc.
    • 24×7 online support team to assist you on technical issues and customer support

Grow with us

With GOIS Reseller program, you not only get a great recurring income opportunity, but also a chance to grow your business exponentially. Our program allows you to earn a guaranteed minimum profit share of 20% which can go as high as 70%

You start as a Silver level reseller and can reach to Platinum level in no time

Silver
  • Upto 30% Profit Share
  • Reseller Certificate
  • Product Training and Demo
  • Reseller Support 24×7
Gold
  • Upto 40% Profit Share
  • Reseller Certificate
  • Product Training and Demo
  • Dedicated Reseller Dashboard
  • Training Materials
  • Reseller Support 24×7
Diamond
  • Upto 50% Profit Share
  • Reseller Certificate
  • Rewards
  • Product Discounts
  • Product Training and Demo
  • Dedicated Reseller Dashboard
  • Training Materials
  • Marketing Collaterals
  • Reseller Support 24×7
Platinum
  • Upto 70% Profit Share
  • Reseller Certificate
  • Rewards
  • Product Discounts
  • Product Training and Demo
  • Dedicated Reseller Dashboard
  • Training Materials
  • Account Manager
  • Marketing Collaterals
  • Marketing Consultancy
  • Reseller Support 24×7

Come And Join Our Reseller Program

Join Us

X

Reseller Joining Form

X
X

Contact Us

Simply fill out the form and you'll be contacted by one of our Product Experts!

X

The more we understand about your business, the best quote we can provide you.

Simply fill up the given form to get contacted by one of our product expert for your workflow automation.

Basic Information

Yes No

Please help us to know your Business Size

Advanced Features (Not Included in Trial)

Dynamic Templates (Packing Slip, Picking List, Invoices, etc.)
Composite Products/Assembly/Kitting
Back Order
Bulk Transfer / Transfer Order
Signature Capture from Mobile
Custom User Permissions
Order Cloning
Automatic Email Notifications

Integration

Yes No

Your Current Business Workflow?