Acceptance of the Terms
The General Terms are incorporated herein by reference. MetaOption LLC reserves the right to update and change, from time to time, the Additional Terms, the General Terms, and all other documents incorporated by reference related with GOIS. If any future changes to this Agreement (as defined below) are unacceptable to you, you can refuse to accept the updated terms proposed to you by GOIS. You should always refer to the most recent version of these Additional Terms. In the event of any inconsistency between these Additional Terms and the General Terms, the Additional Terms will prevail.
“Account Information” means the login ID and password created by you to access the GOIS web/mobile application service.
“Audit Log” means certain information recorded by MetaOption LLC’s GOIS in its log files.
“Content” means all data and information regardless of form or content, Audit Log data, Signature Images, and any other information (including personally identifiable information), data, images or other materials disclosed or uploaded by or on behalf of you in connection with the use of the GOIS web/mobile application Service.
“User/Business Owner” means a person who uses the GOIS web/mobile application Service.
The GOIS Service: Using your personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- a. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of GOIS website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, etc.
- b. Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this GOIS website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- c. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- d. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- e. Any other information that you choose to send to us or the information which we collect via GOIS web/mobile application.
- f. Cookies, etc.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to another web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We [may] use [both] [“session” cookies] [and “persistent” cookies] on the website. [Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.] [Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.]
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the GOIS website; keep track of items in your shopping basket; prevent fraud and increase website security.
We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our GOIS website to recognize you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.
Also we may use your personal information to:
- 1. If you choose to submit content for feedback/support (e.g., comments on the Goods Order service), we may publish your name and other information you have provided to us.
- 2. Administer the web/mobile application.
- 3. Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the web/mobile application.
- 4. Enable your use of the services available on the web/mobile application.
- 5. Send you goods purchased via the web/mobile application, and supply to you services purchased via the GOIS web/mobile application.
- 6. Send notifications, statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- 7. Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- 8. Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- 9. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the GOIS web/mobile application.
- 10. Keep the GOIS web/mobile application secure and prevent fraud.
- 11. Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the GOIS web/mobile application.
- 12. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- 15. We may use and publish your company name, logo, websites link, etc. on Goods Order website, marketing emails/materials and on press releases.
- In addition, we may disclose your personal information: to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- 1. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- 2. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- 4. To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information, where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will store all the personal information provided by you on our secure password- and firewall-protected Secure Socket layer servers. All electronic transactions entered via the website will be protected by authentication and encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. However, we make necessary precautions to maintain your personal information safe.
You are responsible for keeping your password [and other login details] confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the GOIS website)
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated in GOIS database.
Storage of Content
MetaOption LLC will store an amount of content that is not abusive and/or unduly burdensome in MetaOption LLC’s sole discretion; provided, however content may be deleted (a) if you fail to pay any subscription fee or other fees payable to MetaOption LLC for the GOIS Service; (b) if you instruct MetaOption LLC to delete the Content; or (c) on account of strikes, shortages, acts of terrorism, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control of MetaOption LLC. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Audit Logs will be retained by MetaOption LLC indefinitely.
MetaOption LLC may (i) Embed the Audit Log into the applicable Document (ii) Store the Audit Log on its servers. Audit Logs will be retained indefinitely by MetaOption, LLC.
MetaOption LLC retains the right to create reasonable limits on your use of the GOIS Services, including limits on file size, storage space, processing capacity, time frames for retention of content, and similar limitations described in the web pages accompanying the GOIS Service and as otherwise determined by MetaOption LLC in its sole discretion. If applicable, such limitations may be associated with your GOIS Services subscription level.
Fair Use Policy
Free account subscription is applicable as per given pricing model in GOIS web/mobile application or may depends on number of users working in a specific business, number of products in a business or the storage required to store the product or per the specific features offered with free plan. If you or your company would like to use more than the standard free applicable subscription services offered by GOIS Pro, then you must, and you agree to, upgrade to a paid GOIS Service. Free accounts have limited trial period. After that these will expire automatically, without any notification.
Paid Accounts will be in violation of MetaOption LLC’s fair use policy if usage in any given month exceeds more than subscribed package. Subscription package will depend on the total services/products/users/storage/transactions/etc. used on or via the GOIS web/mobile application. If you or your company desire to choose the different subscription package depends on your changing business requirements with GOIS service account, then you must upgrade it with GOIS Pro higher subscription service.
Any violation of these Fair Use Policies, for Free Accounts and Paid Accounts may subject your Account to more limited GOIS Service functionality, or in the case of concerns about abuse, termination of your account anytime.
Information of Users and User consent
Responsibilities regarding information of users and user consent: As between MetaOption LLC, GOIS and you, you will have sole responsibility for any and all personally identifiable information (“Information”) of Users used and submitted in connection with the GOIS Service, and MetaOption LLC will have no responsibility in connection there to:
- 1. Your access, use, or disclosure of Information of Users.
- 2. Sensitive Information of Users.
- 5. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- 6. You must not submit any content to the GOIS web/mobile application that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- 7. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our GOIS web/mobile application, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our web/mobile application.
- 8. MetaOption reserves the right to keep all the data of customers/users for 30 days after the cancellation/deactivation of your account.
- 9. In addition to your responsibilities set forth herein, you specifically acknowledge and agree: you are solely responsible for compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy including but not limited to, obtaining parental consent for the collection and use of Information from people under the age of thirteen. In connection with use of the GOIS Service by you and users, you are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection, data security, and privacy rules and regulations applicable to other sensitive information, including Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, driver’s license numbers, and bank account information, obtained or used in connection with use of the GOIS Service by you and users, including laws and regulations requiring encryption of Information (in storage and/or in transit). Accordingly, you are solely responsible for the appropriate configuration of and use of any security features offered within the GOIS Service (including encryption options) necessary to meet your obligations under such laws and rules (although MetaOption LLC does not represent or warrant that the GOIS Service’s security features will meet the requirements of any such laws or regulations however we will give our best in providing all the necessary precautions to keep your data secure).
No Involvement in Disputes
MetaOption LLC has no obligation and no duty to become involved in any dispute between you and any third party in connection with any document and/or use of this GOIS Service. In the event MetaOption LLC becomes involved in a dispute (e.g., as a party or witness) as a result of your use of the GOIS Service, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MetaOption LLC from any claim, suit or proceeding brought against MetaOption LLC by a third party in connection with any acts or omissions with regards to your use of the GOIS Service.
Availability of the GOIS Service
- 1. MetaOption LLC will make reasonable efforts in making the GOIS service available on an “always-on” basis. However, there may be occasions when the GOIS Service will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and repairs, or as a result of failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond MetaOption LLC’s control. MetaOption LLC, however, will take appropriate steps to minimize such disruptions, to the extent it is within manageable control.
- 2. The GOIS Pro is currently available on Google Play Store for Android and Apple’s App Store for iPhone and iPad. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this web/mobile application. Sometimes, we may endorse some advertisements and promotional mails in free version, however, there will not be any advertisements and promotional mails through paid version. But all the time/in any case user has the liability to go or not to choose or show interest in such links.
- 3. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited.
- 4. Although provided to the best ability, the Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free.
License to use website
MetaOption LLC or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the GOIS web/mobile application and material on the GOIS web/mobile application. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- 1. Access to certain areas of our GOIS web/mobile application is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our GOIS web/mobile application, or indeed our whole web/mobile application, at our discretion.
- 2. If we provide you with (or you generate) a user ID and password enabling you to access restricted areas of our GOIS web/mobile application or other content or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential.
- 3. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
- 4. You are responsible for any activity on our GOIS web/mobile application arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- 5. You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access our GOIS web/mobile application unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
- 6. We may disable your user ID and password at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice or explanation.
Exclusion of third party rights
Notification of Changes
A copyright or other relevant intellectual property right exists on all text relating to the MetaOption LLC’s services and the full content of this web/mobile application.
Registrations and authorisations
- a) We are registered and verified with ‘Authorize.net’ to make you and your online transactions secure by SSL authentication and encryption. You can find us and check it online at:
- b) We are also registered and verified with BBB. You can check it online at
A BBB Accredited Business since 3/27/2012 .BBB has determined that MetaOption, LLC meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
2500 Plaza 5, 25th Floor
Harborside Financial Center
Jersey City, NJ 07311
Fax: +1 (201) 377-3150
Email: info@MetaOption.com , email@example.com